Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some garage sale finds [26w]

This weekend, there wasn't a triathlon and we weren't out of town. That means, we went garage saling! We picked up some more baby clothes, a window valence, a sheet and mattress pad, and.........a video camera! Yes my friends, we found a used video camera at a garage sale. Original retail price (4 years ago when it came out): $800! Today's special deal for Beth and Brian (and snowpea!): $20! That's 97.5% off! What a steal! Oh, and what's that Bob? Sorry friends, but we just ran out! Yeah...it was awesome. Now we had to buy a DVD burner drive, a firewire port, and some mini dv tapes, but after that, we should be ready to go.

I never did get on last week to post a belly pic, and we never even got around to taking one. But today, we decided to go floating (swimming for pregnant people) at our lovely apartment pool. This was only my second time in our pool, and the first time this year. For some reason, we just never make it down there when it's hot out. It was a lovely time floating around and there were only two other girls there. It didn't even feel like I had a uterus! Ha. Anyway, before we headed down, I said, "hey, I already have my belly hanging out, let's take a picture," so we did. Here it is:

This Friday, we're off to Minnesota for the baby shower (YAY!) and then to Wisconsin to see long-lost family (January was a long time ago). I'm not so sure about sitting in a car for that long, but it will be worth it.

No comments: