Friday, November 6, 2009

Cat.

Last night, I couldn't find Olivia. If she gets locked in a room overnight, in the morning we are bound to find carpet destroyed by scratching, so I went searching. I remembered seeing her under Ever's crib, so I snuck into his room, crawled over to his crib, and peeked underneath. No cat. I turned around and looked in the closet and on the dresser. No cat. So I decide to check on Ev. He's all curled up in one corner, sleeping like a ....yeah. And then I notice that the other corner is also occupied. Livia is looking up at me like, "what mom? I was sleeping!" I ran and got Brian to come observe this, then grabbed her and left the room, shutting the door behind us. That cat is darn lucky she waited to try this stunt until he was 11 months old. geesh.

No comments: