Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

The year the world ends, right?  ;)
I'm usually staunchly against new year's resolutions for no reason other than that everyone makes them, but this year, I've thought of some things I really want to do better at.
- Drink more water.  Until noon, I reach for coffee.  After noon, I'll make a cup of tea.  Why can't I just drink water?  Obviously I'm thirsty.  So I think I'm actually going to do the check-off of how many glasses I drink.
- Be more relaxed.  I get quite stressed during the days when I have two extra babies and a crazy toddler and I need to just gain some more patience and not let myself get worked up.  Stress is no good for the mind, body, teeth (TMD), or health in general.
- Have more patience with my Ever boy.  Three is definitely a testing age and it drives me up the wall sometimes.  I want to be better at remembering that he's still just a tiny boy who is learning every day and that I need to be infinitely patient with him.
- Do better at working out.  I did great this summer/fall when I could just get out and run and had my goals.  Now?  Not so much.  It's cold, it's dark, and I don't wanna.  Whether it takes getting a membership to the gym, or just using the dang wii fit, I need to get back into moving.

No comments: