Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2012

I know I've totally slacked off on the whole blog thing this fall and winter, but I figured I'd better get one more post in before the year ends.
2012 has been a year of changes and same ol, same ol. Brian got a new job and started commuting to superior, but we are also in the same house since it hasn't sold yet. I quit doing daycare, but I'm still hanging out at home with my boys. We still have our same routine of playgroups, story times, and shopping.
My boys have grown leaps and bounds. I cannot believe that Everett is four years old. He is a little smarty pants who loves to help with everything, take care of us, and is beginning to tell jokes. It is awesome.
Callum is hitting the terrible twos and letting some new sides of his personality out. He's also the sweetest, snuggliest little guy ever.
I've had a sort of rough fall with this whole medical mystery thing that I can find no explanation for besides that it seems to be my body cannot handle any kind of stress without severely impacting my digestive system. It sucks and I can't figure out how to fix it but there are definitely worse things in life.
We're looking forward to a 2013 of happiness. Maybe we'll be able to sell our house, move closer to Brian's work. Maybe we'll be living in a new city, going to new playgroups. Who knows. :)
I hope you all a safe and happy 2013 and I will hopefully be a bit more consistent about my posting.

No comments: