I'm entering a trend of only posting when a sister-in-law harasses me. Oops. Hi Janelle!
Let's see now.
The husb has been enjoying his new job and is spending about 1/4 of his work hours in Chicago. He's loving his new Prius and the money it's saving in gas. Plus it has satellite radio and bluetooth and all that jazz. He got horribly sick this week in Chicago, made it home Wednesday and was quarantined until he went in to the office today. The boys are excited to be able to snuggle him again.
Me: I've been me. You know. I'm actually feeling a bit lately but am still having a biopsy done next month to do one last check for celiac disease. I've also been digging into family tree stuff this week and found some neat stuff.
Ev: He's almost done learning the alphabet! Next week is Z and he's doing so well. I'm a proud mama. He is totally obsessed with the Disney show Phineas and Ferb right now and can turn it on both the tv and the iPad. He likes to pop out of bed right away at 7 (he must stay in his room until then), snatch the iPad and watch a show before Callum and I are up. He still adores all arts and crafts and all social activities. The kid begs to go to a friend's house or playgroup every day of the week.
Cally: NO NUKS! I decided I was tired of waking up to retrieve nuks in the middle of the night for a two year old, so I snipped one of them. He was pretty heartbroken that his "nums bowken!" but it is the very very rare occasion now that he asks for one. He loves to irritate his brother by turning off the tv, sitting in his chair, and sitting on his bed. lol. He's a stinker for sure! Brothers... He is completely obsessed with tractors right now and every time we go to the library, we pick up a couple new books for him. He can read us the Digger book and it's pretty awesome. He sings Twinkle Little Star and it's the cutest thing I've ever heard but I have yet to capture it on video. Must do that.... Whenever I set food out/change his diaper/finish a task (or he does), he says "there you go!" Love that kid. He's also a mischievous little booger though. The other day as we were leaving playgroup, he managed to open two doors before I could help Everett out of the bathroom and run around the community center. Kid is seriously going to give me a heart attack.
Now for some visuals.
Everett's dancing
Everett being a sweet big brother
And Callum's birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment