*peeks in from corner* Hi.
I'm back. At least for now. That was quite possibly the longest blog break ever, but I just lost all motivation. It was a long, busy summer and fall with a lot going on. I'm not even going to try and recap. ha.
But here's what's up now.
- Everett turns 5 years old in 8 days. 8. Days.
- Our house is still on the market. Over a year after first putting it up for sale. Yes, it sucks.
- I'm pregnant. Ya know. Almost 20 weeks.
- I became obsessed with Doctor Who.
- Everett started preschool and goes two full days/week.
- I've killed my third laptop charger. A new one should be arriving tomorrow. lol
- I made the boys some minions hats that might possibly be the biggest knitting hit I've ever had.
- Sidenote: the boys have gotten huge. Like, they're monsters.
- Callum talks non-stop (mostly about tractors) and sings songs.
- We took a week-long vacation to California this fall and the boys are obsessed with the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Brian went to Portland and caused an avalanche. Just a baby one.
- I just remembered I need to order christmas cards...


No comments:
Post a Comment