Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 4

I didn't do a great job this week and only pulled out the DSLR one day but I still managed to take a picture every day!
Jan 18 - Minneapolis from the air!
Jan 19 - for the first time since 2009, the ice was good enough for people to go visit the mainland ice caves!  We took a family trek out there as soon as we got our boys back.  Beautiful!  They had 2000 visitors/day that weekend!
Jan 20 - Think the cat missed us?
Jan 21 - Yes, it's a screenshot, but seriously.  My camera won't work in these temps!  This was at preschool drop off time.
Jan 22 - mama gets dessert every day
Jan 23 - I walked into the living room to find this comfy scene
Jan 24 - It was FINALLY warm enough to go play outside for a bit!  Temps will drop off again tonight....

5 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

WOW! I love your first two photos! They are really cool.

Your last photo is really lovely as well.

I have been trying to pull out my "big girl camera" more as well. But taking a shot with your phone is definitely better than taking no pictures at all!

The Pajama Mama said...

Love that shot from the airplane! I think you did great with your phone!

Carrie said...

I didn't realize you were "local." Nice seeing another Mom who is close I am southern twin cities.

RaD said...

I don't envy you the cold, but look at those ice caves! How fun!

Love that last picture of your boy. You should frame it!

Branson said...

That ice cave photo is SOOOO cool!!! How fun!