Thursday, February 13, 2014

20 Questions with my (almost) 3 year old

I stole this from another blog that stole it from here.

Me: Can I ask you some questions?
Callum: I pwayin a game right now.
Me: Ok, can I ask you some questions when you’re done?
Callum: Yeah.  (a few minutes later) Hey mommy.  You can ask me da questions now.  I don’t haffta go potty.

1. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Shovel
2. What is your favorite book? Mighty Machines.  Me: You have a Mighty Machines book?  C: We got a tractor book.  We got doonight doonight struction site.  It got tractors in it.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Beggies.  My favwit fwoot is ummm… gwapes.
4. What is your favorite toy? Twactoh.  My favwit toy is a twactoh. (tractor)
5. What did you dream about? Potty.  Umm  Cayits (carrots).  But it’s not fwushed now.  It’s not in da potty.  Cayits don’t go in potties.  I just dwopped one into a potty.  And then it got fwushed.  (we accidently dropped a bit of carrot into the toilet yesterday.)
6. What is your favorite animal? A doowaff (giraffe)
7. What is your favorite color? Gween
8. What is your favorite song? I wike to hing (sing) fwozen.
9. What is your favorite food? Gwapes
10. What did you do today? Shovel
11. What are you really good at doing? Pwayin in da snow.
12. Who is your best friend? Catie (his aunt)
13. What is your favorite thing to do? Umm pway toys.
14. How old are you? Two
15. How old is Daddy? Umm I don’t know.
16. How old is Mommy? hix
17. What makes you laugh? Ev-witt
18. What makes you sad? Ev-witt maked a mess.
19. What makes you happy? You

20. What is something that Mommy says to you? Potty.  When I asked a second time: Moo moo.  (Ummmm……)

No comments: