Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lachlan's 4 month check-up

I have a lot to blog and I keep forgetting to do it!

Lachlan had his 4 month check up on Friday morning before we headed down to the cities for a Twins game.  Besides the doctor taking FOREVER and the whole family being there because we wanted to meet this doctor and such.....it went fine.

My scrawny guy is 13 lbs, 9 oz (compare this to 15lb Everett and 15 lb 12 oz Callum at that age.) BUT he is 26.9" long (Everett was 25.75" and I apparently didn't record Callum's height).  So yeah.  Tallll and skinny.  These put him around the 25th for weight and 95th for height.

He also started rolling this week.  Only a couple times so far and only belly to back, but he's a strong little dude and I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough.  No teeth yet, still nursing like a snacking machine (every two hours for five minutes), including through the night.
He laughs and smiles at his brothers almost every time he sees them (except when they're trying to lie on him or poke his eyes) and generally brightens everyone's day.
We are doing the same immunization thing we did with Callum and delaying Hep B, because 1. I think it's silly for a baby to get a Hep B vaccine anyway and 2. I don't want him getting poked 3 times every appointment at this age.

Today, he is sleeping and eating allll day so I'm guessing we're in for a growth spurt soon.  Maybe he'll put on some weight and try to catch up to his brothers.  :)

No comments: