Monday, September 29, 2014

Weeks 38 & 39

I finally actually missed a full week.  Don't worry though.  I have pictures.
Sept 13: work in progress view of Callum's hat.  It's a bit too big but I always prefer too big to too small.
Sept 14: Heeeee is the champion, my friennnnnnd
Sept 15: There was a bear in our yard.
Sept 16: I finally gave in to fall and had a PSL
Sept 17: Just boys playing
Sept 18: My baby.  :)
Sept 19: My biggest baby holding my littlest baby
Sept 20: Hiking with friends at Hawk Ridge
Sept 21: I was taking my little brother's senior pictures and these goofballs wanted a picture too.  
Sept 22: Last soccer game
Sept 22: because GAH is he cute.
Sept 23: Seriously.  The cute.

Sept 23: More cute.
Sept 24: Mama/baby selfie

Sept 25: Third hat of the fall.  heehee
Sept 25 again: I learned a new hip carry and love it.
Sept 26: We had an awesome heatwave last week and the boys were raking in short sleeves and shorts.  Fall came back this week and our highs are in the 50s instead of the 70s/80s.  brrr.

No comments: