Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A belly? [17w3d]

Holy cow, I'm not so skinny anymore. Or as I am told, I am beginning to look like a "normal girl" now. Thanks. :)
The world of facebook now knows about snowpea thanks to a profile picture update. Including the friends in Korea and Japan! Gotta love the internet!
I finally tried out that darn prenatal yoga DVD today, mostly because I was so ticked off at the mailman for stuffing our box to the point of jamming it, I was ready to destroy someone/thing. It wasn't so bad. Strangely, I do have to use the modified poses that they show for 2nd Tri....but I guess that's only strange to me.

Dr's appointment tomorrow after work, so I'll try to update again then.
Snowpea and my favorite new things: icees, fruitista freezes, fruit popsicles, peaches, and blueberries! Yum! Maybe I should buy some of that V-8 Frusion stuff and try to get some serving of vegetables in me....

Here's the required belly shot from last night - 17w2d:
And one with me actually wearing my clothes and having a head:

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay! Baby tummy! I'm excited to see ultrasound pics! :)

Tammy said...

Yum... fruit ... I craved fruit when expecting Jake, Abigail, and Catie... I can't wait to find out if snowpea is a boy or girl !!