Here is a picture of the cards little snowpea has received so far (or we received that mention snowpea). Yes, one of them is actually a father's day card for Brian. Hayley, you're a doll!
And of course, since you have been so deprived for so long, here is the newest belly shot. You still can't tell anything with clothes on (unless I'm feeling particularly bloated, that is), but there is definitely something there that wasn't there before.
Everyone at my office now knows the news, and it's been nice reactions all the way around. Now I even have an excuse to not have to push around the gigantic cart full of pop at Sam's club. Mwa ha ha!
Our next doctor's appointment is in one week and the big ultrasound is coming up in four weeks!!!
All in all, I've been feeling pretty good. Although a walk in the sun to the park pretty much wiped me out yesterday. Probably a half mile each way and I was nearly falling asleep walking on the way back. Brian was not impressed. :) I've still been grazing all day long while I'm at work, and usually by the time Bri's back from his exercising at around 7-8 pm daily, I am no longer hungry and throw a fit at him. Oops. We need to figure out a better dinner time that works for both of us.
That's all for now. Will write again at least next week.
2 comments:
Have you gained a third pound yet?
That baby widget thing seriously weirds me out ;-D
Post a Comment