Monday, January 5, 2009

Sneaky creature

I now totally believe that babies are devious in the cutest way possible. They think, "hmm....I was pretty rough on mom and dad last night. I'd better do something cute this morning so they forget all about my fussing..." So this morning, we got a bright-eyed, smiley baby. Guess I still can't return him to the baby store. :)
We're still loving vacation. Everett even had his first big babysitting session on Saturday night. He got to stay with the Grandparents H while mom and dad went down to Cable for a "Christmas" party (on January 3....). I was away from my little guy for 5.5 hours! He did very well though. Ate, pooped, sat in the swing, and cuddled...ahh, a baby's life...

We're heading back down to IN sometime on Fri or Sat and have a million and one appointments to attend to once there. Ev has his 2 month checkup scheduled, I have a dr. appt, I have a dentist appt, I think we're having another baby shower from girls at church....yikes!
Anyways! Here are some pictures of our little Ever.

Enjoying the new swing Grandma H bought. E's thoughts: "pooh, piglet, eeyore, pooh, piglet, eeyore...."
Smiley boy!!

And a video of our little smiley cooer:

1 comment:

Brittney said...

He is just a cute little thing!! Thanks for updating even on your vacation!!