Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yay Saturday!

After a week of having a cold and also having to take care of baby all day by myself, this morning (after Ev had a very fitful night), I fed Everett and then told Brian that the baby wanted to play with him. Heehee. He was a sweetheart and got up, took Everett out of the room, and let me sleep for another hour and a half! Yay for awesome husbands! He also got him dressed (and in a cute outfit too!), changed his diaper, and apparently [he claims] observed Ev purposely trying to hit a toy (I don't buy it). But I think I've watched too much CSI, Cold Case, and Criminal Minds lately because my dream during that time was a doozy.
On a different note, I've received more than one question/comment saying, "what the heck is a shield?" Not quite in that language, but I try to keep things interesting. I've been vague on this because it's kind of an awkward product. If you really do want to know more, here's a
link.
Have a great weekend, and for those of you lucky folks, a three day weekend!

No comments: