We had a lovely 4th of July today and I am now typing this up as Everett sleeps and everyone else watches fireworks. I can definitely hear them and strained my neck to see a few, but really, most fireworks are the same. We started out by waking up and Brian left for a long bike ride. Then we all got dressed up and rode in the parade. Then we just relaxed for a while at home. Everett had his nap interrupted by a noisy dog outside, so to put him back to sleep, we rollerbladed over to see Grandma, G. Grandpa, and the other relatives. Phew! Then we had family over for dinner and, as I said, Brian is out watching fireworks with siblings.
Brian doing some weight-lifting with Ev

Brian with Everett in front of our house

Me with Ev (notice the new, back in high school, haircut)

Brian and Ev chilling in the front yard

Some pics that my mom got of us in the parade (please ignore pesky wiener dog).


1 comment:
Love the haircut! Looks like you are loving being back in Ashland!!
Post a Comment