Here's the weekend summary. Yesterday, we three went garage saling and found some good baby toys and clothes and a gate for the dreaded day that Everett can crawl up stairs. We spent the rest of the day cleaning and then made a mad dash over to the McP house for Jakey's birthday cake, then over to the H house to deposit Ev and retrieve Christy to go see Big Bad VooDoo Daddy at the Big Top. They were awesome, as usual. :) My only minor complaint is that the concert didn't start until 8:20 and we didn't get to bed until midnight. Ick. Ev was apparently very good for Dr. Gma though and went to sleep without a problem. Today, we went to Duluth because we needed to purchase......our Chariot!!! Yes, the one baby item that Brian has wanted since college is now in our possession. We got a Cougar 1 in orange and it is truly the coolest baby carrier of all time. Now we have the BOB for walking, jogging, and rollerblading, and the Chariot for biking, strolling, and eventually, skiing! Here's a picture of the Chariot (not our exact one, obviously):
It does not just balance like that though. Ours currently has two little strolling wheels on the front, but it also has a long arm to attach to a bike wheel and we will get the ski kit which it two bars that attach to a belt for the skier. I'll get some pictures of Ev in it soon, I promise!! Maybe in his BOB too, because it's also awesome. I am now the snobbiest of stroller snobs and I like it that way. Now tomorrow, I have to once more deposit Ev so I can rush off to the dentist here and see what fate brings me.....have I mentioned recently how much I hate teeth in general?
No comments:
Post a Comment