Monday, August 17, 2009

Back in Wisconsin

Everett and I are back in the northwoods where it is coooool! Orlando was nice, but that humidity was a killer. Ev and I are now both in pants (not shorts or, in his case, a onesie), and he's back in cloth diapers! Yay! I hate those darn disposables and their stinkiness. I did not take many pictures at all on the trip but everyone else did, so as soon as I get all the pictures from everyone else, I will sort through and upload some. Everett was a great traveler again. He got a little whiney on our second flight, but eventually fell asleep and stayed that way. It was definitely a much better idea to check his carseat (but should have bagged it because they ripped the darn headrest) and gate check his stroller. The stroller made it much easier to get through airports and carry our stuff.
We spent Friday and Saturday at Universal/Islands of Adventure and I discovered that Seuss Landing is my favorite place....that and the raft ride that totally soaks you. Anyway! I will update again when I have pictures!

No comments: