Mr. E man is still a tall lanky boy at 29.5 inches (90th %ile) and almost 21 lbs (50th %ile). His head seems to be finally catching up to the rest of his body and is now into the 50th %ile instead of the 25th. Someone decided to sleep in today so the appointment fell riiight at naptime. He wasn't too miserable though, and is now happily sleeping in his crib. When he gets up it's off to Wal-Mart to pick up some prescription creams for his face.
In other news, I got a job! I will be working on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (all day!!! eek!!) at the local Educational Service Agency. So yes, it is basically the same job I've had for the past two years, but part time and for higher pay. This works out extremely well for us because I can now trade off babysitting with my parents (strange...). Uncle Benj and Everett will be spending a lot of time together in the coming school year. Benj is almost 3 so they don't really play together or with the same toys, but I think it will work out nicely. I'm a little nervous about having to pump and bottle feed again (mostly because I despise pumping) and I'm worried that my supply with suffer and Ev will have to go on formula. I realize that formula is not a terrible thing, but I would like for Ev to be able to continue getting breastmilk throughout flu season....especially with H1N1 out and about. We'll see, I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment