Saturday, January 30, 2010

Silly Monkey

I'm going to do a cloth diaper post soon in response to a de-lurker, but for now it's just this. Sitting here watching Teen Mom (worse than a soap opera...), working on my newest pair of longies while Brian is in the basement fixing his mountain bike fork and Ever monster is snoozing away. As I may have mentioned, Everett knows a few animals sounds (cow, cat, dog, and monkey) and likes to tell you what those animals "say" when asked. Today we had lunch at the Black Cat and Ev was saying "AH AH!" (which means, ooh ooh ah ah.....like a monkey.....duh). I thought he was just being silly and told him so. Then I noticed he was pointing and "ah ah"ing. I turned and looked at where he was pointing - there was a carved wooden monkey sitting on a shelf. He's smarter than I give him credit for! Just wait 14 years when he's finished college and starting both medical and law school. :)

No comments: