Monday, April 19, 2010

New Stuff

I have to do a brief rave on a company I formerly had no opinion on - Infantino.  You may recognize that name from Wal-Mart products or from the recent "wearing babies is a death wish" news coverage.  True, Infantino made a nice little death trap that looked like this:
However, they realized the wrongness of their ways issued a recall.  Glad that I hadn't tried to sell the thing, I cut up the strap to send in (an of course took apart the rest of it to use for fabric.  the toile is kind of cute!)  Infantino had several replacement options you could choose from - a play gym (already have one), a shopping cart cover (don't think I'd use it), or a wrap & tie carrier (a mei tai!?!  a commercially made, wal-mart brand mei tai!?!  heck yes!).  I must say, I am very impressed with the product.  It's super cute, very comfy, and ultimately user-friendly (probably owing to the wal-mart clientel).  Check us out!

In other news, you may have heard me mention the acid trip that is Yo Gabba Gabba.  I saw this character

and thought, no problem, I can make Everett one of those.  Here's the result (he likes it):



2 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute little one-eyed dude ! That's my talented girl....

Unknown said...

So creative, better that the origional I'd say!