Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Mama Day!

 Happy mother's day to all the wonderful mamas out there!  My day has started out just fine.  Everett did wake up at 4:45 am (UGH!), but Brian checked on him and he didn't actually get up until 6:30-ish.  Then I nursed him and Brian got up and took him downstairs where they played, set up the big fish tank, and made breakfast.  I got up at 8:30 and took a shower and came downstairs to an omelet, bagel, and coffee.  I also got my present: (I got a bunch of flowers yesterday) handmade chocolates from a shop in town.  Brian picked out an assortment of dark chocolates (at least he knows that much about my likes! heehee!) and had the girl put together a "springy" bunch of flowers.  I have to say, the best part so far has been the extra two hours of sleep.  Ahhhh.  I think we might use some chamber dollars to go out to lunch a bit later.  It's still ickily chilly here, but it's warming up and should be ok for a walk downtown by noon.
Hope my mama friends are having a great day so far!  And a big "I love you" to all the mamas in my world - my mama, grammas, mother-in-law, and my mama friends, especially the playgroup mamas!

No comments: