and here's some afters:
And the birch I did take before AND afters. Before:
After:
I know the birch is a little odd looking, but we had to have him take quite a few limbs off that would otherwise hang over the garage and take out an entire trunk that was totally dead and diseased on top.
In other news of the day, I switched Everett's crib over to the toddler bed set up. As soon as I took down the front panel, he hopped in and snuggled with his blankets and pillow. That confirmed to me that he was ready for the switch. I put him up for a nap and checked on him a bit later to find this:

Hooray! Here's hoping tonight goes just as well. In other Everett news, he now has two canines on top, if fiercely independent, throws some outstanding temper tantrums, says quite a few words, gives kisses, and is in the process of weaning! He's now down to nursing only when he wakes up in the morning and we have no plans to stop that unless it starts hurting from lack of milk. He's such a big boy!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment