How far along? 13 weeks
How big is baby? Up to about 3 inches long, weighing nearly an ounce. This week's fruit is a peach!
Weight gain? Somewhere around 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Bella band for sure and some pants
Stretchmarks? nope
Sleep? niiiice. Not needing quite as many naps as before.
Best moment this week? Having aunties and cousins around to play with Everett
Movement? Should be starting to move, obviously not feeling it
Food cravings? Pickles. A for serious craving this pregnancy. So I made some.
Bellybutton? Getting ugly again.
Labor signs? No way
What I miss? My jeans
What I am looking forward to? should be able to hear heartbeat next Monday!
Weight gain? Somewhere around 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Bella band for sure and some pants
Stretchmarks? nope
Sleep? niiiice. Not needing quite as many naps as before.
Best moment this week? Having aunties and cousins around to play with Everett
Movement? Should be starting to move, obviously not feeling it
Food cravings? Pickles. A for serious craving this pregnancy. So I made some.
Bellybutton? Getting ugly again.
Labor signs? No way
What I miss? My jeans
What I am looking forward to? should be able to hear heartbeat next Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment