Has it actually been 10 days since I last posted? Wow! I just haven't had much to write and pictures have been getting uploaded to facebook. I still don't have much to say, but here are some pictures.
| Everett wearing Callum's 6-12 month shorts |
| The crew about to head off into the hills |
| Kids watching ducks and geese |
| Atop a big rock with a baby on my back |
| My boys playing together |
| I just love this squishy little face |
| And this one |
| And isn't two even better? |
| At the park this morning trying out my new wrap |
| What?!? |
| This boy is always trying to eat grass! |
| Swinging |
| This kid... |
| Callum's first swing ride. Love it. Compare to Everett at about the same age: |

No comments:
Post a Comment