Friday, February 17, 2012

Knitting

I finally got two ongoing projects finished today.
First is a hat I made for Brian last month.  It ended up being about two sizes too big.  Oops.  So I had to make a fleece liner to try and get it to fit right.  We'll see at lunchtime if it actually worked.  But here's just the hat!
And here's the ravelry link.

Next.  I got annoyed that I never get to knit girly stuff.   Well, it just so happens that Callum has a little buddy who turns one year old today.  We were invited to her birthday party and I decided, gosh darn it, I'm going to knit her something girly.
So today, I finished this (the party's tomorrow!):
it's a cute little spring sweater from a book I recently bought myself.  

I'm still working on a mohair/silk blend wrap for newborn photography for a friend and Callum's sock monkey longies.  PHEW!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Love the little girl sweater! Sooo cute!! Great job!