Everett: he now sings. She started this in the past few months and it is absolutely adorable. Especially the first time I heard him singing along to Adele in the car. "Oooooh, no more has! Oooooh, no more has!" (Rumor has it, of course.)
Everett has also recently become polite. It nearly makes me cry every time he's so sweet. On mother's day, he kept collecting flowers and would bring them to me, hug and kiss me, and say "happy mother's day!" Last week, he had asked what day it was and then collected a flower, hugged and kissed me, and said, "happy Friday day!" lol This morning, he also told me, "thank you for making yummy food, mama." swoon.
Callum: the new words and sounds every day are just hilarious. The first time he imitated a chicken by himself=hilarity. The other day, he pointed at the overhead light in our van as I was buckling him in, and said "ITE!" Proud mama heart almost burst as I said, "yes baby! That's a light!"
He can now run, but I'm not as proud of that because it means he's constantly falling down. : /

1 comment:
I'm dying from the cuteness of E singing Adele!
Post a Comment