I wrote a post a long time ago about cloth diapering Everett, but my stash has changed some, so why not write a new post? Oh, and I wrote a couple other posts related to cloth diapering over the years.
Without further ado, here is our current stash:
Here's what we have from left to right, back row first.
Wool! Two soakers, one shorty, three longies, all homemade but one soaker. Two travel wetbags and one large wetbag. A huge stack (how did I accumulate this many???) of prefolds. Two stacks of covers stuffed with tri-folded prefolds.
Three stacks of fitteds: mostly goodmamas with a few bububebes. Two stacks of pockets: two fuzzibunz and the rest Oh Katy!s. One stack of Thirsties Duo diapers. One tiny stack of AIOs: a thirsties and two grovias.
We still use a dry pail, still same wash routine.
I've pretty much lost the fitted love and ours are pretty worn out too. I only use them for our woolies because they snap and stay in place, therefore there is no threat of snagging the woolies.
Still use prefolds all the time, but we don't use snappis anymore. Don't get me wrong; they're a great invention, but it's just simpler to tri-fold and they world just as well. They don't hold in messy poo as well, but it still never escapes a cover.
Love our pockets. I adore Oh Katy!s but Thirsties will always be my true love. They're actually sleeve diapers (an opening at the back and the front), so you don't even have to pull the inserts out; they agitate out in the wash.
I just recently tried out AIOs and while the Thirsties is nice, the GroVias are so stinking adorable, all natural fibers inside, and just great. In fact, the husband commented the other day that he likes them the best, so maybe I'll have to look into getting rid of some fitteds and prefolds and look into getting some more GroVias.....right???? :)
I love to answer questions about cloth diapering, so feel free to throw em at me!

1 comment:
Have you ever tried the Grovia hybrids? I use the shells with the snap in soakers and they are light years ahead of all my other diapers in terms of my love of them. I love being able to reuse the shell if it isn't poopie. I was just stopping by to say hi from the Toddle Along blog hop.
www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com
Post a Comment