Thursday, November 1, 2012

TAT: Christmas Wish List

This time of year/Christmas shopping lists are nearly IMPOSSIBLE for me since we all have our birthdays around this time of year too.  So I just shop and then I have to figure out how to distribute presents among the right dates.  I've accumulated some shirts for Everett's birthday and a stuffed owl for Callum's, and then I've gathered combo gifts for Christmas.  We're not going to go crazy this year since we're trying to save more money and really, we have too much stuff.  I plan to get Everett one new "toy" for his birthday; likely some more Trios or spelling games and I might get/make Callum a Jakey (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) for his birthday.



1. Crayola Kid's Art Club and Tunnel Play Tent : around $43 on amazon.  I got it on sale on kids.woot for $25 with shipping and it includes dry erase crayons!

2. Thomas Wooden Railway Emily with Coal Tender : around $15 on amazon.  I got it for $10 on woot.


3. Thomas Wooden Railway Straight And Curved Expansion Pack : around $24 on amazon.  I got it for $12 on woot.

4. I got these Sugarbooger Silverware Sets for stocking stuffers for the boys at a local store for under $7 each.  Amazon has them for $8.50.  They come in a plastic case that will be awesome for picnic lunches!

5. I'm considering this Melissa & Doug See & Spell  for Everett's birthday, but we might get the Trios for the birthday and do this for Christmas so he has his own present to open.  It's $14.00 on amazon.

6. We won't be buying this LeapFrog Tag Learn And Love To Read Set for Everett since it's over $80, but I think he'd like it.

7. I've been debating getting this OK to Wake! Children's Alarm Clock and Nightlight for a long time, but I just can't bring myself to spend $30 on an alarm clock.

8. My boys would flip for this Jake and the Neverland Pirates 7 Pc Figurine Set for around $20 on amazon.

9. I'm almost done with these socks for Callum and I'll probably knit/crochet up some more things for them so they get to open more.

And me?  I just want this:




Lodge Dutch Oven
and this:




Weelicious cookbook

No comments: