Friday, January 17, 2014

Week 3 in pictures

All iPhone for you this week!

Jan 11 - My beautiful biggest boy
Jan 12 - My beautiful big boy.  He got a haircut after this was taken.
Jan 13 - Stay at home mama = jean patching
Jan 14 - And sometimes chilling with coffee and facebook
Jan 15 - Headed off on a four day kidless trip to Charleston!
Jan 16 - Pineapple fountain.  Because, you know, South Carolina...
Jan 17 - After a long walk to dinner, this preggo was not wanting to walk all the way back, so we called a bike taxi!

6 comments:

The Pajama Mama said...

Oh, I love the pedicab shot! Looks like you guys are having fun!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the pineapple fountain, amazing!

Unknown said...

I love the pineapple fountain.

Carrie said...

Hope you enjoyed your kidless trip!

Branson said...

We have yet to take a kidless trip... really want to though ;)