Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 10


March 1: We had Callum's 3rd birthday party.  I stink with the camera at parties, so no good shots of the birthday boy.  Here's some food though.
March 2: Daddy took the boys out in the freezing cold to the park while mama took a bath
March 3: The sleeping troubles continue.  We moved his mattress into the playroom and I went upstairs to go to bed and found the door wide open, light on, and him like this.
March 4: It FINALLY started warming up!!!!
March 5: 34 weeks and 4 days.  And a five year old.  Doing some sort of force punch thing?
March 6: Callum and I went to Duluth to look at houses with daddy but we had to spend a little time in his office waiting for him to be ready.
March 7: We cleaned alllll day and got the house looking much better.  Then we laid down and watched a movie and knit.

Also, yesterday was 35 weeks.  35 days to go.  Gulp.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Blonde moment - I was thinking "Oh look, she has 'Boys in the Northwoods' as a decal on her walls!" yeah... that's a photo watermark... lol. :)

Good thing you're having another boy so you don't have to change your blog name!

RaD said...

I thought it was a decal too for a minute! :)

Baby's gonna be here before you know it, I'll bet your family can't wait!