Fail week again, but oh well. You get what randomness I took with my iphone this week.
 |
| March 15: It was the spring carnival at Mt Ashwabay. The boys skiied, tubed, hunted for easter eggs, and mama sat in the lodge. |
 |
| March 16: I went grocery shopping alone! This means I also stopped for a decaf vanilla latte at the slowww coffee shop. |
 |
| March 17: The morning consisted of a stuffed owl flying through my kitchen, knocking a glass off the counter, it breaking, me cleaning it up, getting breakfast on the table, and halfway through breakfast, realizing the three year old has blood alllll over because he cut his big toe on an errant piece of glass. |
 |
| March 18: and it snowed again. 7.7". At least this kid loves shoveling. |
 |
| March 19: Daddy forgot his work badge. |
 |
| March 20: E was at school, C and I were chilling on the couch, but not in different spots....in the same spot. |
And I stole Friday's picture from the Duluth News Tribune because I didn't take a single picture. http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/content/seasonal-snowfall-duluth-nearing-100-inches-again
 |
| March 21: I drove through some of the worst road conditions EVER to get to Duluth to look at houses. |
No comments:
Post a Comment