Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 22

A bit late this week, but every day that Brian was home, we were working on packing!  The house is a total disaster and I'm going a tiny bit crazy.  Three weeks.....
May 24: These boys....
May 25: It was our first really hot day so L was hanging out on the porch in a onesie
May 26: I took like 6 shots with my DSLR and not a single one turned out.  Good thing I grabbed the phone for one last shot.  My three boysies.
May 27: This kid has some expressions.
May 28: Callum has finally warmed up to Lachlan.  Only took 6 weeks haha.  He was sharing all of his favorite things with L this morning and it was so sweet.
Here's baby Callum piled high with some of Everett's favorite toys.  Funny kids.
May 29: Thursday morning was not a fun time.  I woke up before 6 to Lachlan choking on mucus.  After trying various methods to help him clear the mucus, I was panicking and called my mom and sister over so I could take him to the ER.  Breathing stuff freaks me out and I was afraid that after so much gagging and choking, he might have aspirated some, so I decided to play it safe.  Of course, he was fine by the time we got there, but I blubbered to all the nurses while they checked him out and told me it was a good idea to bring him in.  Allergens are high right now and it seems like we all have some kind of summer cold, so it's probably that.  I'm just so glad that he sleeps right next to me in his side-carred crib....
And later that day, Everett had his preschool spring concert.  Adorable.
May 30: Daddy had his monthly day off and the weather was gorgeous, so we walked to the coffee shop for breakfast.  Baby-wearing daddy.  Hot.

2 comments:

Branson said...

Great photos! Oh how I love to see baby-wearing daddies :)

Carrie said...

Such adorable boys! I'm not sure why it's taken me this long to find your blog through the project, but I'm glad I did. I love that your older 2 are providing the baby with plenty of toys to play with. So cute! My way too obsessed daughter hasn't started that with our 5 week old baby, but I'm sure it's coming soon!