![]() |
| May 17: Never.ending.pottytraining.... |
![]() |
| May 18: Boys in various stages of getting into the car |
![]() |
| May 19: Doing our thing |
![]() |
| May 20: I had to clean the entire house for a showing, so of course, my little buddy felt like this. |
![]() |
| May 21: The next day, we snuggled. |
![]() |
| May 21 again: It was a good day. :) He just started getting reactive smiles. Love him! |
![]() |
| May 22: This guy and his hand down my shirt. Doesn't he look proud of himself? |
![]() |
| May 23: $1 brat day! |








1 comment:
Oh my goodness your baby is delicious! What a beautiful grin! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this to you before (sorry if I have) but you should make your gorgeous pictures BIGGER on your blog---you have the width for it!
Post a Comment