Sunday, May 11, 2014

Week 19

I am amazed that I am still doing this. haha.  Here we go again!

May 3: What does a 3rd time mama do with baby when she needs a shower?  Sets him on the bath mat.  He likes it there.
May 4: My bed in the morning
May 5: After messing up his third outfit for the day, we went with diaper and blanket only.
May 6: After being in Duluth on Monday to look at houses, I had been home for a half hour when our realtor called and asked if I could come back that night.  I said no, but made another trip in the morning to see a house that just came back on the market after being pending.  Long story short, we have put in an accepted offer on it and now are setting up all the inspection appointments and might very well be moving next month!

May 6 again: This baby likes his purring kitty.  The cat will stay if you pet her.
May 7: Last day of Smart Start class and Callum actually listened a bit!
May 8: Frozen yogurt date after school
May 8 again: Sometimes, the nuk isn't necessary.
May 9: one day shy of 4 weeks and this dude is just living life.

No comments: