Friday, May 2, 2014

Week 18

I wasn't the best at pulling out the DSLR this week.  We made two trips to look at houses in Duluth so it was rushing around constantly.
April 26: Callum needed some solo time, so I took him on a quick trip to Walgreens and we checked out the new frozen yogurt shop.
April 27: Everett is the most caring big brother EVER.
April 28: Look at this strong boy!
April 29: Snow.  More....snow.
April 30: Caught this guy looking scrawny with his head stretched out
May 1: Hanging out at breakfast time
May 2: Just got home after a long day in Duluth and the boys settled down on the couch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful boys! Can I make a couple of suggestions? Make your pictures BIGGER! You've got so much room with how wide the body of your blog is, fill it up with those great pictures! Also? Take the Captcha/word verification off your comments---you'll get more people wanting to comment if it's easier to! :)