My lovely friend, morning sickness, decided to rear it's ugly head this evening. (Because really, it is early morning and all evening sickness.) I guess salad just wasn't the right choice for dinner tonight. Amazingly, despite tales that throwing up doesn't make the nausea any better, I'm feeling a lot better than I was beforehand. Hopefully, I'll be able to eat one of those cookies that Brian just made before I fall asleep again. In other news of the day, since I have been craving a BK ham croissan'which since Tuesday, Brian and I played frogger to get across the highway this morning and had a hugely wasteful (they use way too much packaging!) breakfast at the new burger king. Then we went over to Lafayette for some shopping - a planter for our balcony herb garden, socks for Brian, craisins, and some cards for our mommies. Yes, we bought the cards already but won't be mailing them for another 2 weeks or so. Gotta wait til mother's day moms!
Anyway, when we got back, Brian made himself a lunch and I realized I wasn't hungry at all. I managed to get down an entire yogurt cup before I crashed. I slept the entire time Brian worked on a paper (from about 1 to 4:30). It was crazy. I thought this unbearable exhaustion had left me when morning sickness started...weird.
For the rest of the night, I'll probably just remain a part of the couch. Brian's being a sweetheart and cleaning the bathroom, because that's all I mentioned when he came to hold my hair, and then he might go hang out with some friends. It is the Grand Prix weekend here at Purdue, which is a go-cart race and basically a giant party weekend. Yay. Well, that's all for snowpea news. Just me, sick as a ... sick person... and Brian taking care of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment