I was hoping that maybe Indiana would be nice to me, but alas! I was wrong. In addition to the stuffiness caused by snowpea's presence, I now have the congestion, sneezing, and itchy eyes from allergies. I just can't win! Morning sickness goes away (mostly) and now I'm all sneezy. Geesh. I tried taking a benadryl this morning because we had some and they are on my "safe list" but now I am nearly falling asleep at my desk. I guess I might need to run out to Wal-Mart and pick up some Claritin soon (also on my safe list). I just hope I can stay awake and form coherent sentences in a bit when I have to give a 10 minute presentation on Moodle....
So far, so good on the morning sickness front. I've stopped taking my evening half pill of B6 and am still feeling good. I'm still taking my morning dose because I really don't want to feel icky at work. I just hope the nausea doesn't return anytime soon....like on my flight later this month. I'm paranoid enough as is about flying alone! Oh well, that's really all I had to say. Just whining about my allergies. Oh, and the mother's day cards went out today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment