The job interview on Friday was terrifying! There were 6 people there interviewing me! Craziness. I should find out late this week or next week about any prospects. I really don't know what I'll do if they offer me a job...
Since there haven't been any dr. appts and such, there really isn't much news to tell. I thought for a while about renting a doppler just so I could listen to snowpea's heart beat whenever I wanted, but I'm not sure the $20/month is necessary.
We're telling our parents this week! Scary and exciting! It's been our little secret for so long now, I'm not sure what to think. Brian wants to send out the mother's day cards tomorrow, but I think election day will take up all my energy and focus! So, they'll probably go out in the mail on Wednesday.
Here's another belly pic. Taken today at 10 weeks, 1 day. Brian thinks I look "thicker." Thanks babe, thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment