After waiting 45 minutes for the dr. to get to us (apparently she fell way behind today), we finally met the OB. She seems very nice and talkative, so I like her. Brian was a little perturbed that there are 5 Drs. in the clinic and if you don't have a baby during business hours or your dr. is not the one on call, someone else will be at the delivery. It actually doesn't seem like such a big deal to me, but I still hope we end up with the dr. we got to know.
Everything went well. I now know my blood type, am not anemic, have no STDs, and still good blood pressure. Snowpea's heartbeat was loud and clear at 160 bpm. We scheduled another appt. with the dr. for four weeks from now and scheduled the ultrasound (the big important one!) for July 17! Yay! I'll be 20w4d and that baby had better cooperate!
Not much else to tell...apparently I'm just too normal to keep up an interesting blog. :)
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated!! Thank goodness for uneventful pregnancies... I hope yours is quite boring the whole time. :)
Thank god you don't have any STDs- that's no way to bring a baby into this world!
Post a Comment