First off, here's the belly pic. Now you listen here, this is not just baby in this picture. There are also two mugs of yummy root beer! So here's what you get when you add root beer to snowpea. And please, don't look too long at the terrible belly button....it weirds ME out!
Now, what you really want to see! Snowpea's most recent pictures!!! Snowpea was very well behaved so the ultrasound tech could get all the important measurements necessary....well, besides jumping around like a kangaroo for the first while, but that can't be helped! It was mommy's done with work, I must now dance and play time. The ultrasound tech said snowpea was very photogenic and made for some pictures so beautiful, they could be in a textbook! Yay! Taking after me already. Ha!Here's little snowpea's skeletor face:
And here's one that's not quite so skeletor-looking:
A beautiful picture of my beautiful baby's perfect little foot:
A lovely profile shot - just look at that cute face!!
And another, because that face is just too cute to not look at twice:
And finally, we were able to easily find out the sex! Snowpea cooperated very well and showed off:
BOY PARTS!!!!
Yes, yes, we shall be gracing the world with a mini-me of Brian. This totally explains all of the triathlon practice in my uterus...I was actually kind of surprised because Brian had thought it was a girl for so long, I had convinced myself of the same. While the ultrasound tech was still was looking for. He didn't say anything though just in case there was a chance he was wrong. I think the picture's pretty clear though. :) We are very excited! Not that we wouldn't have loved having a baby girl, but a boy is just so cool! We promptly went to the mall after the ultrasound and picked up a new pair of work capris and a shirt for me, plus two cute little Carter's outfits from Kohl's for the wee one. I'll post pictures of them later on. For now, I guess I'd better get this posted before people start rioting and knocking down our door! Thanks for reading!!
Yes, yes, we shall be gracing the world with a mini-me of Brian. This totally explains all of the triathlon practice in my uterus...I was actually kind of surprised because Brian had thought it was a girl for so long, I had convinced myself of the same. While the ultrasound tech was still was looking for. He didn't say anything though just in case there was a chance he was wrong. I think the picture's pretty clear though. :) We are very excited! Not that we wouldn't have loved having a baby girl, but a boy is just so cool! We promptly went to the mall after the ultrasound and picked up a new pair of work capris and a shirt for me, plus two cute little Carter's outfits from Kohl's for the wee one. I'll post pictures of them later on. For now, I guess I'd better get this posted before people start rioting and knocking down our door! Thanks for reading!!
2 comments:
Excellent, excellent !!!
Thanks for the beautiful pictures !!
Any chance we'll hear a name soon? Sorry to be so demanding-- just checking...
How exciting!! :) I'm excited!! Thanks for the pics... that's a cute little belly you've got going there!
Post a Comment