Nothing at all baby-related, I just wanted to say look at my pretty new blog background! It looks like a scrapbook! :) Speaking of scrapbooks, that has been one thing on my mind (one of many many). I can't find the perfect baby book anywhere! It's frustrating. Brian has said that I should just make my own scrapbook for snowpea and then it will have everything I want in it, but I kind of don't want to do that much work. Of course, I'll probably have a scrapbook too, but that's beside the point!
I slept okay last night until Brian told me I was wiggling too much. Then I couldn't sleep well anymore and tossed and turned (apparently in a more conscious state because I was obviously doing so before then) for the rest of the night. I am so tired when I get home from work but I don't want to take a nap for fear I won't sleep at bedtime. No chance for a nap today either as I have to take Liv to the vet for some shots. Actually, I just tell her we're taking her to get shot and I swear she sometimes understands English because whenever I say it, she turns to look at me with big scared eyes! Oh that cat makes me laugh so much.
Anyways! We have a dr. appt on Friday, so I'll update later about that.
1 comment:
Where did you get your two blog templates? I promise I won't steal the two ones you have but I'm guessing there are some more where those came from!
Post a Comment