Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sleeping? Ugh. [30w]

Sleeping now officially stinks. I'm tired, but I toss and turn (make that heave myself over to either side) all night. Friday night's childbirth class went fine, except that we showed up 15 minutes late (Brian went biking.)...
The nutjob couple did not show up and neither did crazy talk-a-lot high schooler and mom. It was kind of nice having just the four normal-ish couples there. We had a tour of the hospital and it made me glad that we're not due until November. I'm so excited to get to go to the new hospital! Mainly just because I am not keen on sharing a postpartum room, but also because everything will be new and nice and calm colors an
d yay! We're going to try and get a tour of the new hospital sometime in the next month or so. Along with meeting a pediatrician, getting Olivia a vet appointment, finding a dresser, etc. oy!
Here's the newest belly pic. I didn't like my face in it, so you don't get to see. Ha ha.
I can now see body parts moving around, which is about the weirdest thing in the entire world. He will also poke me in the bladder, which I have told him is not a nice thing to do, but he doesn't listen very well. :)
I'll try to write again soon.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Always fun reading your updates... your last one inspired me to also get a pumpkin latte... did you think I would say it inspired me to have a baby? ha ha - not yet. :)

Your belly is so cute!