Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We got a Bumbo!

While I did not want to pay $40 for a Bumbo seat, I did want one. So imagine my delight to find a used blue seat on craigslist for $20! Brian picked it up and brought it home, then went to work bleaching the heck out of it. After it dried, I set it on the floor and we had some dinner. During dinner, we looked over into the living room, and saw this:

Riiight...because Bumbos are for cats! Hmmm....Today Olivia decided that she would let Everett try it out too, but only under close supervision:Then she gave up. Here he is actually kind of enjoying it! (Still a bit too young, but he's going to like it, I can tell.)
And here's a shot requested by Gramma M - unclothed baby. (Two poo-splosions in one day = bath time!) Look how long and lean!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Love the cat pic! I think she's telling you she is missing all the attention now that the baby's around. :)