Last night, the monster didn't want to sleep, so he ended up sitting up with us for dinner. The fussy monster went after Brian's slice of watermelon, so he let him try it. Let it be known, Everett looooves watermelon. He sucked that thing to a tiny stub. I'm assuming it felt nice on his gums too. I'll have to upload those pictures later today when we're back at home.
Tomorrow Brian has his first triathlon of the year and we're planning to leave home at 5 a.m. to get to Terre Haute in time for registration. (It's either that or Brian hitches a ride over tonight and I have to get Ev and myself up and ready to go and leave around 6 a.m.....yeah, I pick getting help.) I just need to make a large wetbag for diapers and make some adjustments to Ev's triathlon shirt (currently a turtleneck...) and we'll be ready to go...after we pack a couple of diaper bags full of stuff, that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment