Monday, May 18, 2009

A new experiment

I have been scouring the interwebz this morning/afternoon for an appropriate teething biscuit recipe for the monster. I figured my favorite baby food website would have a lovely recipe to make biscuits out of nothing but fruits, baby cereal, and water. Fail. So I am in the process of making up my own recipe. I know it would probably be fine to give him biscuits made with flour, eggs, sugar, and oil, but I just don't want to, darn it! I have a list of ingredients that I'm going to try out (and that are age approved to some degree) and we'll see what happens. And just in case you are dying to know what those ingredients are, here you go: baby rice cereal, ground pearled barley, applesauce, banana, water, flax meal egg substitute (flax meal + water, boiled and simmered). I'll give you an update on how it works...
UPDATE: Not successful.  Might try again later this week.

No comments: