Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bathrooms and Bedhead

First things first, our little downstairs bathroom currently only has half a ceiling. We noticed a wet spot today, then Brian noticed it was actively dripping, then he touched it and his finger went through. Right. So now we have discovered that our toilet had a slow leak, exacerbated by the handle getting stuck the other day and now we have some work to do. To put a positive spin on it, I will now be replacing the blue toilet and possibly the really icky linoleum this weekend.

In other (not really news) news, Everett now gets the cutest bedhead hair! After his morning nap today, it was so messy and everywhere, I just had to kiss his head and his cheeks!!! I'll try to get a picture sometime soon.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh, mothers, they find the oddest things to be endearing !