Saturday, January 23, 2010

Everett can...

I've decided it's time for another "Everett can" post since he's had an explosion of cuteness lately. Haven't been taking many pictures lately, but will remedy that soon. Here we go!
Everett can:
-whisper "eyes" and point at his own, or other people's eyes
-whisper "eyes" when he gets to the page in his Duck & Goose 1, 2, 3 book that shows 8 eyes in the dark (my fault. I always read that page in a whisper because it was dark)
-find mama, daddy, his sippy, the cats, his tent, a washcloth, and various toys upon being asked where they are
-run up to his room, reeeeach into his crib, and steal a nuk, then run over to you quite proud of himself (with a nuk in his mouth)
-chase the cats and attempt to pick them up (they're still a little to fast for him)
-run like a maniac if you say "I'm gonna get you!"
-go up and down the stairs before you even notice he's not sitting next to you anymore
-push his popper all over the house
-find all the books in the house and throw them at you to read to him
-say "ball," "hi," "dada," "kitty," "eyes," and "UGH!"
-run to the bathroom with a washcloth, throw it in the tub, and sit on his potty at bathtime
-understand a whole lot of words including milk, breakfast, food, diaper, bye-bye, everyone's names, nuk, crib, room, snuggle, hair, toothbrush, gentle, NO, come here, let's go, upstairs, downstairs, tub, shoes, and "mama's bed"

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awesome !! I love the descriptions of Everett's ever-increasing abilities !! If I didn't live near him, I could still get a clear sense of his activities by your description !! Thanks !! Priceless....