Monday, April 25, 2011

2 months old!

I haven't taken any pictures yet, but will do that later and post.  Today, Callum is two whole months old!  I noticed the other day that two months is definitely the age when newborns disappear and babies emerge.  Cally doesn't look so much like a wrinkled, red little squirmy thing anymore.  Now he's got some pudgy cheeks, big eyes, and a great smile.  My newborn is gone already!  Before I know it, this little guy is going to be running around alongside his big brother.
Here are some pictures from Easter yesterday:











Meal plans weren't exactly as planned last week.  At all.  But you know.  Here's this week's plan:
Dinners for April 25-May 1
Monday, April 25 – grilled tilapia, wheat couscous, salad
Tuesday, April 26 – sweet potato burritos
Wednesday, April 27 – frozen pizza, pineapple, veggies
Thursday, April 28 – honey chicken stir fry
Friday, April 29 – black bean burgers
Saturday, April 30 – leftovers
Sunday, May 1 – beef roast, potatoes, carrots

No comments: