In toddler news, Everett is entirely potty-trained (excluding the occasional accident, of course).
In general news, our gorgeous weather went away and we got a dumping of snow on Saturday. Stupid snow. Mid April is NOT the time for snow and freezing cold temps. It upsets me.
I did finally get out for a run this morning. Boy were my lungs not ready for that. My legs felt totally fine but I had to slow down and walk 3 or 4 times because my lungs just weren't ready for that much work. While I was gone, Brian managed to get a shower and take care of the boys (who both decided to wake up right before I left). I got home and made breakfast and went to take a shower and came downstairs to Everett rampaging and Calllum covered in cream of wheat and desitin....yeah....I'm going to try and keep my runs limited to the time when the boys are still sleeping.
Last week's meals were a little bit different than planned, but hey, that's ok. Since the weather was still gorgeous last Wednesday, we cancelled the idea of frozen pasties and instead grilled hot dogs. Instead of fish sticks on Friday, we went out and used our gift certificate to El Dorado. We even shared a fried ice cream between the three of us who eat things other than milk. Saturday we had a birthday party and Sunday we had burgers at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Here's this week's plan:
Monday, April 18 – roast chicken, potatoes, rolls
Tuesday, April 19 – leftover chicken stir fry
Wednesday, April 20 – pasties and salad (mama to The Alley for volleyball party)
Thursday, April 21 – sweet potato burritos
Friday, April 22 – tilapia fillets, wheat couscous, veggies
Saturday, April 23 – beef roast, potatoes, carrots (we'll see....not sure we want such a big meal before easter)
Sunday, April 24 – EASTER
No comments:
Post a Comment