I blame several sources for my lapse in blogging recently.
1. The iPad. Since purchasing the addictive little life changer, I have used my laptop maybe five times. That's all fine and dandy except that typing on an iPad is kind of different than using a real live keyboard and, honestly, I'm pretty bad at it.
2. I've been kind of occupied recently by this whole trying to sell a house situation. And since broadcasting too much personal detail on a public blog is not such the greatest idea, I haven't really blogged about that.
3. I'm boring.
Then I was told that people don't care about my life anyway and they really just want to hear about the namesakes of the blog. Well fine then.
Everett: the three year old has been pretty good lately. He has his super sweet and helpful moments and the he has his "oh hi, I'm three and didn't you realize that upon reaching the age of three, children do their darnedest to imitate schizophrenic demons?"
The cutest thing lately: Callum will call out, "eh-bet!" and Everett will obviously realize that his brother is calling him and call back, "what, cow-um?". And then I die from cute.
Callum: he is starting to learn about tantrums. Oh yay. They are very very rare and only when he's really tired, so that's nice at least. Most of the time, he's a sweetie who loves to clean up toys and help out. He's still loving the idea of going "pah-pee.". Unfortunately, this only involves sitting on the toilet, pretending to flush, and hopping off. Eh, you win some, you lose some, right?
The cutest thing younger spawn is doing: he will lean his head into your face, waiting for a kiss and once he receives one, he will stand back and clap. Whether it is applause for you for being able to understand him and give him what he wants or he is just pleased with himself for getting a smooch, doesn't really matter because it's awesome either way. Even better? When he's clapping, he's totally straight faced. Love that kid.
Ok, that's all I can muster tonight. Happy, family members who complain? :)
1 comment:
I don't think your boring. I enjoy your writing style and reading your blog posts that aren't about your kids as well as the ones that are :)
Post a Comment